Powered by Blogger.

Yuan 2

>> Monday, March 19, 2012

Yuan is 21 years old and is 5 feet 6 inches tall. She has brown hair and black eyes. Yuan is currently a Student at Beijing Film Academy, China, majoring in Performance.














Her Interests included Swimming and Traveling. When asked to name one person, other than her parents, who has had the most influence on her life and Why, Yuan named: "Mrs. Xuemei Zeng, my English teacher in middle school had a huge influence on me, not only on my study but also on my life.














I learned the attitude of life and importance of friendship from her." "I enjoyed the day when I enrolled Beijing Film Academy. Meanwhile, I thought a lot. First, it is the end of my elementary education and the begining of my college education; Second, I'll finish my specialized courses and tried to be professional in my flollowing work.

0 comments:

Followers

Cpx24.com CPM Program

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP