Powered by Blogger.

Ryza Cenon

>> Friday, March 9, 2012

Ryza Cenon 


The Ultimate Survivor of Starstruck 2 has proven that she can act alongside the best of Philippine drama actors. Watch out for her various guestings on GMA!

basic info
Name: Ryza Cenon
Nickname: Ryza
Birthday: December 21, 1987
Birth Place: Gapan City, Nueva Ecija
Showbiz Anniversary: February 21, 2005

favorites
Hobbies: Dancing, eating
Sport/s: Badminton
Actors/Actresses
Local: Jolina Magdangal
Foreign: Julia Roberts
Movie: Bring It On
TV Show: Full House
Singers: Jennifer Lopez
Song: "Itsumo," "Let’s Get It Started"
Music: Hiphop
Book: Mythology-Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes

personal
Adjective that best describes you: Bubbly
Fears: Snakes
Pet/s: Puppy
Fashion Icon: Jolina Magdangal
0Most treasured item: Cell phone
Unforgettable childhood memory: When I was all alone in Malabon
Goals: To have my own house and car and to stay long in showbiz
Role Model: Jolina Magdangal

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
To attain my goal, to have my dream house come true

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
Starstruck

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
Computer programmer

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
None

What do most people don’t know about you?
That I’m not really sweet

What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
When I was in Malabon all alone without my brother

What are you most proud of?
For being strong enough to face the hardships in my life

What do you value most?
My faith and love for God

What do you want to achieve?
That I can be a star forever

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
That they are sure to enter showbiz and they can do all the challenges

0 comments:

Followers

Cpx24.com CPM Program

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP