Powered by Blogger.

Rihanna Talks “Birthday Cake” with Chris Brown » Gossip

>> Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rihanna Talks “Birthday Cake” with Chris Brown

Rihanna Talks 'Birthday Cake' with Chris Brown/celebrity gossip
Rihanna Talks “Birthday Cake” with Chris Brown

She aloft eyebrows with her accord on Chris Brown's “Birthday Cake” and Rihanna has assuredly announced up about the accommodation to do the project.

During her babble on Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS-FM radio show, the “We Found Love” songstress explained her mindset abaft the move.

“The aboriginal song that came about was ‘Birthday Cake.’ I beggarly we concluded up recording them at the aforementioned time and active them together, but I accomplished out to him about accomplishing ‘Birthday Cake’ because that’s the alone being that really–it fabricated faculty to do the record. Aloof as a artisan admitting aggregate abroad that was activity to be the person. You apperceive I anticipation about rappers, and I’ve done that so abounding times, and the hottest R&B artisan out appropriate now is Chris Brown. So I capital him on the track, and again in about-face he was like ‘Why don’t you do the remix to my track?’ and it was a barter off. We did two records. One for my fans. One for his fans, and that way our admirers can appear together. There shouldn’t be a divide. You know? It’s music, and it’s innocent.”

As for what’s next, Ri-Ri shared, “Right now, I’m accomplishing a agglomeration of meetings, little things actuality and there. Some video, some photoshoots. No touring this year. I won’t go on bout until abutting year. Though this year were accomplishing movies, and still authoritative music, and music videos. I’m absolutely prepping for the abutting year.”

She’s additionally alive on “a baby accumulating that I do for Armani. It’s a collaboration, and it’s like 7-10 pieces. Apparel and accessories and we’ve done the abatement accumulating already, and it was very, actual acknowledged and now the bounce accumulating is about to drop. After that I’m absolutely advancing a appearance band of my own. I appetite to design. This is additionally a alley that I appetite to acquire it. So I’m alive with designers. Designers that I respect, and [fashion] companies that I respect. I appetite bodies to absolutely assurance me afore I aloof say ‘Buy it, because it’s mine.’”

0 comments:

Followers

Cpx24.com CPM Program

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP