Powered by Blogger.

Korean actress Oh In Hye

>> Thursday, March 22, 2012

alt=

alt=

Name: Oh In Hye 오인혜 / 吴仁惠
Date of Birth: Apr 26, 1987
Height: 165 cmWeight: 48 kgAbout: On Oct 6 2011, little known newcomer Korean actress Oh In Hye 오인혜 / 吴仁惠 became an overnight sensation right after she walked down the red carpet at the 16th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) in a daring orange Grecian goddess-inspired dress with a plunging neckline that drew everyone's attention with her glamorous appeal.
 Her overly sexy dress that exposed her bust line almost completely, blew her name up in the media instantly. Netizens had mixed comments about her outfit, saying that, "OMG not classy..", "Very daring. Fashion takes courage sometimes", and "Where is the rest of her dress???".


alt=

alt=
To clear up any misunderstandings, Oh In Hye sat down with reporters on the next day and discussed her feelings on her controversial red-carpet dress. When told that her dress became a hot issue in the media, she replied, "I still don't feel it. It was my first time on the red carpet so I was just so surprised to see the reactions. All my friends began calling me, telling me not to feel down with the hate. Although there were positive replies, there were also some bad ones. I merely went to the event hoping to get caught on camera, but I think the situation blew up into something out of my control. There were some who criticized me for going overboard, but what I want to make clear is that I didn't seek the attention purposely."

alt=
 When asked on why she chose the dress, she replied, "Doesn't everyone dream of attending a film festival? It was my first time, so I didn't know what dress to wear. An unni (older sister) I knew from my movie recommended a wedding shop in Seoul. I didn't have much to choose from to begin with, so I just ended up renting that dress. It also didn't fit me and it had to be personally tailored on the shoulder and length. I don't have a stylist and the dress was worn by Baek Ji Young (a popular Korean singer) 6 years ago."
alt=alt=
  She continued, "I don't have experience with these events, so I didn't know what amount of exposure was appropriate or not. I just wore whatever they gave me. The dress was so old that a lot of it needed tail
alt=
 Concluding the interview, she stated, "I'm really self conscious and get hurt easily. When I saw that I was the most searched figure online, I was worried about tomorrow. My parents knew that I had been going through a hard time and just told me to not focus on the hateful replies and just overcome it as a life experience."
alt=
 I'm still partly amazed how she is able to walk elegantly yet carefully not to expose herself accidentally. Whatever happened, the facts are - she is drop-dead-gorgeous and "those" are definitely natural, and now everyone definitely wants a piece of Oh In Hye after making headlines all over the world! 
alt=

alt=

alt=

alt=

alt=

0 comments:

Followers

Cpx24.com CPM Program

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP