Powered by Blogger.

Bipasha Basu’s 2

>> Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bipasha Basu has spent a large chunk of her life living alone away from her family, but now the actress finally gets to live with her family around her. Bips recently gifted a spacious 3BHK flat in Bandra to her parents. Her residence is just a few minutes away from this flat. Her elder sister Bidisha too stays closeby with her family.
An all elated Bipasha says, “Two weeks ago, we did the Satyanarayan and Grihapravesh pujas, after which they shifted into the new flat. The interiors have been designed by Ehsan Qureshi and Rajeev Acharya, who have also done up my home. My parents now live just five minutes away from Bidisha and me,” adding, “I’ve lived alone since I was 16! In 2005, I surprised my mother with a fully furnished house. My parents shifted to Mumbai from Kolkata as as my younger sister Bijoyeta wanted to study here.”
“I am very happy! Though dad’s base is still in Kolkata and he keeps flying in and out of Mumbai, now my entire family lives very close to me,” she says expressing her happiness.
bipasha bollywood

0 comments:

Followers

Cpx24.com CPM Program

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP