Powered by Blogger.

Angela sex 2

>> Monday, March 19, 2012

Angela is 23 years old. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall and has black hair and black eyes. "I enjoy travelling, reading, listening to music and shopping. Travelling offers me a wonderful opportunity to meet new people, see new places, experience different ways of life and get to know different cultures. I also love spending time with my family and good friend."













When asked to name one person, other than her parents, who has had the most influence on her life and Why, she named: "My youngest sister, Renne. I watched her grown up, and her very life warms and glows upon me. As she matures, she laid out a pattern of life which taught me to be responsible and independent. Besides that, she is also the best friend I have ever had." "I accepted and gave my life to Christ on July 1st, 2000.

0 comments:

Followers

Cpx24.com CPM Program

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP